Lapham House, Maple Terrace The Holy Trinity Church in the former Danby Bank building, 1967 Danby Bank, later Holy Trinity Church The Holy Trinity Church in the former Danby Bank building The Holy Trinity Church in the former Danby Bank building Interior of the Congregational Church with Silas Griffith’s Easter Lilies Danby Congregational Church late 1800s before additions were added Danby Congregational Church, circa 1900 The Phillips Mansion Mary Griffith’s house on Main Street – same floor plan as Maple Terrace Stone wall in front of Maple Terrace School at Danby Borough School Borough School with high school addition Bonds Hotel Presently known as the “Quail’s Nest” Approaching Danby from the South Main Street Danby, circa 1900 Looking west to Danby, Griffith “Big Barn” in foreground, office in center, rail road station and Congregational church Birds Eye View of Danby A wealthy man’s hunting camp in Mt. Tabor built in 1908 Clark’s Lodge Clark’s Lodge Clark’s Lodge Clark’s Lodge Intersection of Rt. 7 & Depot St circa 1970 Abe Rosen’s store corner of Depot St & South Main. Burned to the ground 1918 Danby, VT Danby, VT Brooklyn Mt Tabor Looking NE 1927 Flood 1927 Flood 1927 Flood 1927 Flood 1927 Flood Maple Terrace Miles Finch House Mill at Silver Bridge Mt Tabor Mount Tabor Risden House Mt Tabor Ann K. Rothman, Danby Green Revival Post Office Gallery of Danby Green circa 1985 Danby Post Office at Bond’s Hotel Unidentified Building Unidentified Photo Smead’s Tim shop and Abe Rosens Danby Cash Store South Main St, circa 1900 Gingerbread House Brook Rd Gingerbread House Brook Rd David Lane/Mary Lane Griffith home corner Brook Rd and Raiches Crossroad Borough School Borough School Borough School Borough School, Selma Risden and Lena Woods Southend Horse Barn Back of houses along Main, Congregational Parsonage on the extreme right Danby Four Corners Otis Store at Four Corners Street Light top center Main Street Main Street William Pierce Home, now the Quail’s Nest House next to library Church Old Bridge over Mill Brook, circa 1923 (new bridge in 1927) Danby Four Corners circa 1945 View of Main St. looking north 118 North Main St. Once the home of Judge Baker. Later M. C. White who conducted a paint and wallpaper store and funeral home in the back building. M.C. White is the little boy. Silas Griffith’s “big barn” right foreground and office in center Looking west Norse Lodge. Once the home of Martin Foley who sued Silas Griffith for allegedly cutting timber on his land. Norse Lodge, Danby, VT Congregational church parsonage circa 1900. Main Street was a narrow dirt road. Joseph Perry House became known as Millbrook House and was a casualty of Tropical Storm Irene in 2011. This is an 1800s picture of the house before the bay window was added and the door was moved to the right. The bridge which housed a summer kitchen and “3-holer” was removed when Pearl S. Buck owned the buildings. The building on the right was Mr. Perry’s harness and leather shop. The advertisement on the rail of the old iron bridge that was swept away in the 1927 flood reads, “Use Thomas’ Electric Oil For Pain” Lantern Gift Shop 556 Route 7 run by Mr & Mrs George Peacock South Main St Nichols’s Store 9 North Main St 2022 Residence of A.D. Smith, ESQ., erected 1799 Cecil Price farm Colvin Hill 1968 Fisk Farm North Main St. circa 1912 The “Pink House” was disassembled and removed to make space for the Danby, Mt. Tabor Veterans Memorial.